RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Adults only are permitted as Permanent Residents. Adults and children under 18 are welcome as visitors up to 30 days per year. Tenants are responsible for the actions of their guests. When not in residence, only immediate family is allowed to stay in unit for not more than 30 days.
- Sorry, no sub-leasing of trailers or mobile homes. All guests must be registered at the office.
- Rent includes Water, Sewer, Lawn mowing (when not in residence). Garbage collection (FOR MOBILE HOMES ONLY) on Monday and Thursday. Trash and garbage must be placed at street prior to 9AM on the days of pick up. (NOT THE NIGHT BEFORE). Also, garbage shall be wrapped in plastic liners and tied. Trash shall be tied or boxed. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be VEGETATION pick up days. Please make an effort to consolidate with your neighbors in order to expedite this process.
- Periwinkle Park a<st1<st1grees to act as agent for resales within the Park for a fee to be determined at the time of listing if desired. Only one FOR SALE sign not to exceed 10″xl5″ will be permitted to be displayed in a window. NO UNIT WILL BE SOLD ON PARK PREMISES WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL OF PARK MANAGEMENT.
- Cars must be parked in Carport when not in residence. There will be no parking on lawns or vacant lots. Street parking may not exceed fifteen (15) minutes. Travel trailers and boats may be parked in carport ordriveway for a maximum of three (3) days, to load or unload. Boats may be stored in carports only when on vacation.
- All loose articles must be properly stored inside unit while not in residence.
- Prior to planting trees or shrubs, please consult Park Management regarding the location of underground utilities. Residents are encouraged not to overplant, and allow a six-foot (6′) clearance between plantings etc., to facilitate mowing. Hand watering is permitted during periods of drought only. Automatic sprinklers and/or soaker hoses are prohibited at all times. No washing of automobiles in Park or anything that will require extra water from the Park.
- No construction, addition or improvements may be made without prior approval of management. Plans must meet both State and County Building <st1Codes, and a Permit must be obtained.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED ON THE PARK PREMISES AT ANY TIME.
- SPEED LIMIT WITHIN THE PARK IS 7 1/2 MILES PER HOUR AND IS STRICTLY ENFORCED. Quiet hours are from 10:OOPM to 7:OOAM.
- Please contact David Muench between the hours of 9:OOAM and 4:OOPM daily with any problems or complaints. Emergencies will be handled on a 24-hour basis.
THE OWNERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT OF PERIWINKLE PARK<st1RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM LOSS BY FIRE, THEFT, ACCIDENT OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER.